Filed Under (Bonuses) by blackhat on 15-01-2016
Consumers Revolt Against Diet Plans, Causing an Alarming Decline in Industry Sales
This Is Why You’re Fat: PLR Bundle Specs
This is a 20-page, 4-part bundle of reports, each addressing an important mental aspect of weight gain.
Report #1: Food Has Become Your Closest Friend
This 5+ page, 2,256-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following topics:
– What Is Emotional Eating?
– Warning Signs That You’re an Emotional Eater
– How Does Food Become a Friend?
– What Voids Does Food Fill?
– Why You Shouldn’t Let Food Be Your Closest Friend
Report #2: Eating Allows You to Avoid Other Things
This 5 and a half page, 2,285-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following topics:
– How Eating Becomes Avoidance Coping
– Using Food Allows You to Avoid Decisions
– Eating Lets You Avoid Dealing with Work
– Eating So You Don’t Have to Exercise or Clean
– Eating to Avoid Dealing with Relationships
Report #3: Dieting Has Become Part of Who You Are
This 5 and a half page, 2,272-word report starts with a short introduction and then covers the following topics:
– Chronic Dieting
– Recognizing How Your Dieting Is Affecting You
– Societal Pressure Is Running Your Life
– The Diet Identity Crisis
– What Happens When Dieting Becomes Part of Who You Are